• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clutterydraw's (Ruth's) Sorrel...

I am so sorry to hear about Sorrel. I am fairly new to the forum but reading this link has really touched me and I am typing with tears in my eyes. You definitely made the right decision.

Binky free Sorrel.

I keep finding her things all over the house...who would have thought a little bunny would have so much stuff :(

I am burying her tomorrow in a wildflower meadow.

Apache seems fine so far which is good :)

I keep finding her things all over the house...who would have thought a little bunny would have so much stuff :(

I am burying her tomorrow in a wildflower meadow.

Apache seems fine so far which is good :)

I know this must seem indelicate to say so I hope this doesn't upset you but I would find some heavy stones to place over the ground where you bury her if it is somewhere wild. I'm afraid foxes will dig things up from quite deep. My OH's mother uses some wire placed over the area with stone/slabs holding it in place to prevent foxes digging things back up, she keeps chickens and it has happened on many occasions i'm afraid, even with the family cat when she passed so please take precautions as I know you would hate that.
I'm sorry you keep finding her things everywhere, it must be so upsetting. Time is a good healer. Thinking of you tonight :)

I know this must seem indelicate to say so I hope this doesn't upset you but I would find some heavy stones to place over the ground where you bury her if it is somewhere wild. I'm afraid foxes will dig things up from quite deep. My OH's mother uses some wire placed over the area with stone/slabs holding it in place to prevent foxes digging things back up, she keeps chickens and it has happened on many occasions i'm afraid, even with the family cat when she passed so please take precautions as I know you would hate that.
I'm sorry you keep finding her things everywhere, it must be so upsetting. Time is a good healer. Thinking of you tonight :)

Thankyou, I have put some big logs over it. We have buried other animal friends there with logs over and no problems so hopefully she will be ok :)

Back