• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Bunningham Palace' -Buns moved in 9.5.09 - pics on post 91

Thank you :) We bought the actual aviairy from a company on the internet called Forsham Cottage Arks & it came flat packed. Me & Mark were then like Laurel & Hardy putting it together :oops::lol:

The actual apex roof & walls are supported with wooden brackets that they made - will get some pics of the actual brackets & pm them to you. You might be able to make something similar :) , which you could then use with normal 6 x 3 aviairy panels. If you want any more info on it etc, just pm me & we'll help where ever we can :)

Brill thanks! Look forward to the pics!

Oooooo is this a day trip over to Bunnyaddicts. Will have to get a hat if we're going to Bunningham Palace to get our carrothoods:lol: *looks in wardrobe for coat with big pockets;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'll make sure I've made lots of cucumber sandwiches & pots of tea ;) Everyone's welcome Lynne - maybe we could have a coach trip from Barnsley & bring young Jack along with you :thumb:

BTW I will of course have to check everyone's 'big' pockets to make sure no bunny napping has taken place :lol::lol::lol:

It looks fantastic!

Can I join the list of people wanting Mark to pop over and build a bunny palace please? :lol:

Thank you - of course you can hun :D Bless him - Mark has no idea how many people I've offered his services too :shock:;):lol:

Finally finished it - YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Well we have finally finished Bunningham Palace & our bunsters - a group of 14 will be moving in tomorrow :) When I say 'we've' finished, I of course mean Mark bless him has finished it :oops: Bless him, he's spent all week on it again, whilst we've been off & while I've been looking after our poorly bunsters. He finished it today even though he'd got a hangover from hell :shock::lol:

I promise I didn't nag him with his hangover, he just wanted to get it done & thought it would work his hangover off - which it did! ;):lol:

Got to put some more litter trays in the pen part & move their toys in & they'll be all set :) Will post more pics tomorrow when the bunsters have moved in :)

Have decided to stick with 'Bunningham Palace' for the name, as next week Mark is going to start sorting Charlotte & Toby's new hutch & pen - which will be called 'Lapin Lodge' courtesy of Jane's suggestion :)

Have told Mark we now need signs for them - just to p*** the neighbours off completely :lol::lol::lol: Don't think they're too keen on the size of it, but that's just tough luck :lol:

Just hope the bunsters appreciate their Daddy's hard work :roll::)

DSCF3496.jpg

DSCF3497.jpg

DSCF3495.jpg

DSCF3494.jpg

DSCF3493.jpg

Wow! Thats really fab! What lucky bunnies. It puts Ronnie and Lolas new shed to shame - all the more reason for them to move back indoors :lol: :oops:

Im sure your bunnies will love it in there hun :) Xxx

Awww thanks guys - I hope they like it - Mark will be really p****d off if they don't :shock::shock::lol:

Will tell Mark I'm loaning him out Andrea ;) All in the aid of bunnies of course :D

:shock::shock:

IT IS FANTASTIC!

crikey, I'd live in there myself if I could. What a lovely hubby you have!

Awww thanks guys - I hope they like it - Mark will be really p****d off if they don't :shock::shock::lol:

Will tell Mark I'm loaning him out Andrea ;) All in the aid of bunnies of course :D

Im sure they will love it its brilliant:D Who lives in the end with the hutch?

Back