• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BavBun & Luvabuns Grand Day Out

Brilliant photos - what camera do you have?

I am reluctant to get rid of film, but I think digital quality and price of cameras is making it all the more likely now.

I must go to Kew - never been and I have a weeks holiday soon. Maybe a day out!

I just have a compact digital camera, a Canon Power Shot A40. I bought it almost 6 years ago. It has only 2.0 MegaPixels, so the more modern cameras should probably produce a better quality for making posters and other bigger sized prints.

Luvabun also has a Canon, but a DSLR. She'll have to tell you the model number later.

Wow - your pictures are amazing. I will have to show my son when he gets back from school. We have just treated him to a DSLR because he had a fantastic school report.

Your pictures should really inspire him:D

My camera's a Canon EOS400D... it is an excellent camera and I don't know 1% of it's functions :oops:

Neutopia--- how lucky is your son! If you want to see inspirational photos, do an advanced search on here for Cheekytikkis pics in Your Photos.. .she took some amazing winter ones and sold me on getting a DSLR (the trusty Minolta 7000 had to go into mothballs )

My camera's a Canon EOS400D... it is an excellent camera and I don't know 1% of it's functions :oops:

Neutopia--- how lucky is your son! If you want to see inspirational photos, do an advanced search on here for Cheekytikkis pics in Your Photos.. .she took some amazing winter ones and sold me on getting a DSLR (the trusty Minolta 7000 had to go into mothballs )

:lol: It took me almost 6 years to figure out what some of the buttons on my fairly simple camera do. And I still don't know all the functions. Your camera must have a huge instruction book!! :)

Dunno I've never looked at it :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol: I don't blame you. I started reading mine on a beach in the Caribbean. But somehow got distracted by the lovely water. The first thing I did when i got the camera, was to insert the memory card the wrong way round, and then I couldn't get it out any more. :oops::oops: After several hours of poking and pulling around, I finally managed to remove it. :roll:

I am absolutely in awe of your photos - you are both so clever.
It also makes me very happy that two of my friends have met through this forum and have days out together. Love to you both xx

I am absolutely in awe of your photos - you are both so clever.
It also makes me very happy that two of my friends have met through this forum and have days out together. Love to you both xx

Thanks, Donna. Which reminds me that you still owe me a visit. :)

Do you think Jill and I could sell some of our photos as postcards and calendars for fundraising? Even if they don't have bunnies on them? :)

Back