• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie's photoshoot on HIS settee!!

:love::love::love::love:

I would gladly sit on the floor if he was mine - I wouldn't go messing with Archie. :lol::lol:

Awww Archie is such a gorgeous boy :love::love::love::love::love::love:

He's probably typing away on a forum for rabbits at this moment posting pictures of the naughty hoomans daring to sit on his sofa :p

Thanks guys :)

Mark quite often does end up on the floor poor bloke! Whether he likes it or not for some bun or cat to have the settee :oops: :roll: :lol:

:love: :love: :love: i really really neeeeeeeeeeeeed to come fuss those ears :shock: they are amazing :)

You must Tracey - Archie loves nothing more than his ears rubbing & if you lucky you get bunny kisses in return :love:

Thanks guys :)

Mark quite often does end up on the floor poor bloke! Whether he likes it or not for some bun or cat to have the settee :oops: :roll: :lol:

You must Tracey - Archie loves nothing more than his ears rubbing & if you lucky you get bunny kisses in return :love:

:love: awwww just like angelica she grooms us in return for rubbing her ears. :shock: i hope she doesnt decide to claim our sofa like archie.

Awwwh :love: I love Archie :love: Hes got the same look out the corner of his eye that Ronnie has :lol: You dont need to sit on the sofa Denise :? When you have house buns, the floor becomes your seat ;) ;) :lol:

xXx

Awwwh :love: I love Archie :love: Hes got the same look out the corner of his eye that Ronnie has :lol: You dont need to sit on the sofa Denise :? When you have house buns, the floor becomes your seat ;) ;) :lol:

xXx

:shock::shock::shock: Now why did I not remember that? :lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean about the look - Mark always says he's looking at me as if to say 'I knows what you is trying to do hoomin!!!!' :lol:

Awwww he's lovely:love:, better keep hold of him in a strong wind with those ears though he might take off :lol:

Back