• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Hilda's Floss(vets again)

So sorry to hear that and pleased that you have such a fab Vet so close to hand.

Hope Floss improves on the new meds and that the drastic souding surgery isn't required
1.gif

She's not a very happy bunny this morning. I struggled to get the oral abx into her earlier so if I have to add panacur into the regime as well it's going to be fun and games here over the next week or so!

Thanks Rick. I shouldn't be such a wimp. After all it's not as if I'm having to flush out open wounds or anything!:lol: When I read the details of the procedures which some of members here have had to do for their bunsters I'm amazed, and just hope I'd be up to the task!

Last edited:
She's certainly worked out the routine now:lol: . Normally when I walk towards the run, both buns jump up on the hidey-box to see what goodies I might have for them. Lunchtime today, however, when she saw me coming she ran into the box:rolleyes: . She's obviously realised that when and where I do the mid-day eye drops!!!! Clever girlie:D

Back