• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Charlotte please. UD Still doing well this evening :)

Ven63.gif

Soooo happy for you! :D

:lol::lol::lol: That is genuinely how I feel this morning! :oops:

Well she just gave us a thoroughly hard time at med time! It took both of us holding her down, whilst wrapped in a bunny burito and she was still kicking off! :roll:
My little girl is back! :D

:lol::lol::lol: That is genuinely how I feel this morning! :oops:

Well she just gave us a thoroughly hard time at med time! It took both of us holding her down, whilst wrapped in a bunny burito and she was still kicking off! :roll:
My little girl is back! :D

Marnie wouldnt take hers this morning either...and it's just me on my own...so I gave up and smushed it into some grape. Would that work for Charlotte now she is eating for herself? Obviously not grape though cause they aren't really supposed to have them :oops:

Marnie wouldnt take hers this morning either...and it's just me on my own...so I gave up and smushed it into some grape. Would that work for Charlotte now she is eating for herself? Obviously not grape though cause they aren't really supposed to have them :oops:

I just posted on your thread about this :lol:
Thing is I dont really want her to have any fruit at the moment as its still early days, I might try on a fenugreek crunchie or mushed in some pellets at first, although to be honest I doubt she'll take it.
In a couple of days I might resort to abit of banana though :)

You gotta love bunnitude! :D
So glad to hear she is shining today. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))
Noserubs for Charlotte. Such a relief! :)

Thanks for asking :D

We've had a calm day, Charlotte has been eating and drinking well, enjoying relaxing with Max and binkies on the balcony in the sunshine :love: Her poos are big and golden too :thumb:

Im going to give her some Metacam tonight but if shes still this bright tommorrow I think I'll stop with that as she doesnt appear in pain atall :)

Lets hope she continues to improve :)

Back