• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Velvet is very sick- shes gone

Oh Phill i'm so sorry to read this, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that your other bunnies will be ok. what a horrible year this has been for you

Oh Phill..how you must be hurting. This is just the worst news and just so hard. All our thoughts for you Phill and goodbye wee Velvet who has moved her earthly body to a wonderful place but is captured in your heart

202aBunny_Angel_2.jpg

my heart sunk when i read this all i can say is i m sorry that another one of your buns has left you for the bridge binky free little one

ohh Phill, so so sorry. I really thought she was going to pull through. Phill, you did everything you could for her, but she was such a special bunny that she was needed at Rainbow Bridge, she will see you there when the time is right.

Big hugs to you from all of us

phill ,

again , my heart is breaking for you . Poor velvet . I really hoped that the outcome would have been better . :( big hugs from me and gentle nose rubs from bailey and gizzy to their auntie phill coz without you , I wouldn,t have them . xx

Thanks guys XX It's really weird without Velvet around but i suppose the Black Barron needed a little help from at least one BIB at the bridge :)

Oh Phil - I'm so sorry to hear about little Velvet - Blimey Gal I think you in dire need of some big big hugs - just not been your year and with this as well, But little Velvet will know how much she was loved and cared for and she's probably at the bridge right now telling everyone what a spoilt bunny she was.

Take care and sending hugs X

I've only just seen this and my heart sank. So sorry Phill, what a terrible, terrible year you've had. Sending you huge hugs.
Binky free Velvet

sorry velvet didnt make it phil . only just seen this post. did you find out for deffinate what it was .

sleep tight little velvet .

Angie :cry:

I've only just seen this, Phill, I'm so sorry. Life sucks sometimes. Big hugs from me and my girls.

Sleep tight little bunster

Nicola x

I've only just seen this thread, I'm am so sorry to hear the very sad news about Velvet.

Will be thinking of you.

phil my hunny,thinking of you at this sad difficult time, deepest sympathys :cry: :cry: ....duno what to say,be strong for the other bunsters they need their mummy.bounce free little velvet.xxxxxxx

Back