• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin & Endeavour U/D 26th June

I am sorry Rosin is poorly. Sending tons of good thoughts that she will improve quickly with your excellent/expert care. Sending gentle hugs to you too.

Thanks all. She is not too bad within herself but she is very snotty. She hates me atm as I am the evil human giving her medicine and nebulising :cry:

Sending loads of vibes for Roisin and also hopes that the snottiness soon goes away. It sounds as though she is being very brave as being snotty is very uncomfortable.

Well Roisin is significantly less snotty this morning. She had a big clear out of gunk after yesterday’s nebulising and this morning her nose is clear with no audible respiratory sounds and no sneezing. I am wondering if she may have had a FB in her left nostril as that is where all the gunk was coming from. I had a fish around in the gunk she sneezed out after one nebulising session but found nothing suspicious, but for things to be this much better after just 24 hours on treatment seems very odd for a RTI. I will be in touch with our Vet again later today. Just glad she only lives around the corner !

Thank you for the vibes x

ETA bunny momma, yes she is eating and pooping fine :)

FB = foreign body :)

I'm so pleased that she's less snotty this morning. Well done little Roisin :love:

Back