• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Joey & Boo have some get well vibes

I'm glad the brambles went down well. Yes, for me too they're definitely a secateur or garden scissor job. At least you know where they are now.

If I were you I would stop Boo's feeds. I think if she is eating pretty well, she doesn't need them and I would also doubt whether the feed would assist the poos getting better. It could be that she is getting fairly full on the feed and therefore is not eating enough of the things that would make her poos better.

I'm glad the brambles went down well. Yes, for me too they're definitely a secateur or garden scissor job. At least you know where they are now.

If I were you I would stop Boo's feeds. I think if she is eating pretty well, she doesn't need them and I would also doubt whether the feed would assist the poos getting better. It could be that she is getting fairly full on the feed and therefore is not eating enough of the things that would make her poos better.

thanks, that was my thoughts too, she needs more hay

thanks, that was my thoughts too, she needs more hay

How are they today?
I wouldn't worry too much about the hay when she's on brambles. They've a very high fibre content, & good for gut motility. I think she'll switch back to hay of her own accord.

Back