• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is starting to hurt :(

It's been a week now. Just wondering what Barney's been up to and if he's started bonding yet, and how his tummy has been, and if he's been having fun playing out, and if he seems happy :(

Last edited:
Not sure how its been a week as we were in constant contact until Wednesday. Thursday I was outside all day doing the weekly clean plus Sprout was so ill. Friday flora died :( and I took a break from the computer over the weekend for my own sanity and because both me and the bunnies are struggling with the heat.

Barney is still doing great. He is the happiest and healthiest rabbit here! He has not stopped eating since he got here and is loving the garden as I have told you :)

I haven't bonded him as you asked me not to.

Thank you for that Liz, i feel better now.
I asked you to delay his bonding as i was having doubts as you know. But if he seems happy then go ahead, the sooner he is bonded the sooner they can have more space :D

I don't have time to start a bonding right now so there will be a bit of a wait. Its a shame it couldn't be done in the time I had set aside to do it as I am also eager to get him moved into larger accommodation and get his new life started properly :)

Back