• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is starting to hurt :(

,...... hugs to you all.... its a horrible decision but ultimately for the best for wee Barney... I'm sure he'll be very happy with a new wifey bun,,,

Thinking. Of you all...
X

Just as BYB said, you can always visit so you haven't said goodbye forever. Still traumatic, but you know he's in safe hands, will be well looked after and will be happy.

Thank you all. It was lovely to meet Liz and Steve and the rainbow rabbits :love: i have the best mum and dad in the world, i couldn't have done that trip on my own.
We only got home at 7pm, after stopping for something to eat. Now i am home I am really struggling :cry: i can't go in to see Molly without crying :cry: :cry: it doesn't seem right that he isn't here. I hope he isn't scared tonight in a strange place :( my OH is struggling too :( he normally comes running to meet us when we go upstairs, then licks us to death :(

Your parents are lovely, I may adopt them :love:

Barney is fine, he has eaten tea and seems very interested in everything going on :D

I'm glad we have also reached an agreement regarding his name ;)

PHP:
Your parents are lovely, I may adopt them :love:

Barney is fine, he has eaten tea and seems very interested in everything going on :D

I'm glad we have also reached an agreement regarding his name ;)

Yes they are :love: my mum took a day off work to come with us, even though she doesn't drive, and i was supposed to do half of the driving - my dad drove all the way there, after driving an hour to my house! Then all the way back, apart from one hour when i took over - i just can't drive for long anymore without starting to fall asleep :( not good seeing as i am half my dad's age!!!
I am so glad Barney is eating ok. Thank you for putting up with my endless instructions and worries :oops: this is why i can't carry on with them all - i am so obsessed with making sure everything is perfect for them, i don't have time to look after myself, and it's making me ill and exhausted. I hope Molly will be ok now and not too depressed :(
Thanks again, it's nice to get updates :love:

He has had his meds. Destroyed half a new willow toy and done loads of poops. So no need to worry about him this evening :)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

I heard he was ok on Monday; Liz put some nice pics on FB of him playing out. I am wondering how his tummy has been. But Liz has had a stressful week, hopefully will hear from her soon :(

I heard he was ok on Monday; Liz put some nice pics on FB of him playing out. I am wondering how his tummy has been. But Liz has had a stressful week, hopefully will hear from her soon :(

I think if there were any concerns you would have heard straight away, so I expect it is simply the fact that there has not been any time to update you just yet :)

Back