• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is starting to hurt :(

Awwwww. I hope tomorrow goes ok. It must be heartbreaking but he'll be in great hands and you'll be able to get updates.

I have to say, I'd hate the name change thing too but I do understand it. Sounds like you can chat tomorrow and sort it out anyway.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just said night night for the last time :cry: i love him so much :cry: please be alright Barney, you have a lovely girl bun waiting to meet you. I'm so sorry i can't look after you any more :cry: i will never stop loving you, ever, you are the most amazing bunny, I'm so sorry Molly was horrid to you, she just didn't know any better :( maybe if she hadn't stressed you out so much you wouldn't be sick :( i love you Barney bubbles, please don't forget that. And daddy loves you too, he wants to win the lottery tonight so he can keep you and hire someone just to look after you :( wishing you all the luck in the world little man xxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are well on our way now, been travelling over an hour. My dad is driving so i can keep Barney company in the back. He is quite stressed as is expected, i have never known a bun not to be stressed in the car :( i am holding it together at the moment, i am bound to be a wreck when i leave him with Liz :cry:

We are well on our way now, been travelling over an hour. My dad is driving so i can keep Barney company in the back. He is quite stressed as is expected, i have never known a bun not to be stressed in the car :( i am holding it together at the moment, i am bound to be a wreck when i leave him with Liz :cry:

*hugs* xxxxx

i am holding it together at the moment, i am bound to be a wreck when i leave him with Liz :cry:

Yes you are bound to be a wreck, but hopefully meeting Liz and seeing the other happy bunnies there will reassure you that he is being left in very capable and loving hands, and hopefully that will make it easier.

Big hugs xxx

Yes you are bound to be a wreck, but hopefully meeting Liz and seeing the other happy bunnies there will reassure you that he is being left in very capable and loving hands, and hopefully that will make it easier.

Big hugs xxx

Yes :wave: x thanks.

Awwww I know you will miss him but at least he is in good hands and you don't have to worry and you know if you want, even though it is a far distance, you can always visit its not goodbye forever.

Back