• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett UD Friday improving

Thank you. :love:

I cannot believe how grateful Mr B seems to be back at home. Last night he tucked his head under my chin.

Eating vegetables and some herbs, not keen on hay yet. Tiny poos are finally starting but mainly MrB is much more alert and active. Not back to normal by any means but a good improvement since Sunday. It must have been his teeth because he refused to eat but the tiniest amounts until his dental.

Well done Mr B !! I am so relieved that he is on the mend Amanda xx

Thank you. :love:

I cannot believe how grateful Mr B seems to be back at home. Last night he tucked his head under my chin.

Eating vegetables and some herbs, not keen on hay yet. Tiny poos are finally starting but mainly MrB is much more alert and active. Not back to normal by any means but a good improvement since Sunday. It must have been his teeth because he refused to eat but the tiniest amounts until his dental.

Woohoo!! It's good he has a sensitive owner - lots of people (no one on here mind :lol:) would've missed that.

Hope the poos increase in size and quantity!

Back