• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett UD Friday improving

Thank you. :love:

Mr B didn't touch much overnight and no real poo output so my vet has decided to do a dental, he is very sensitive to spurs and we know he has a few tiny ones, it wouldn't stop most bunnies from eating but it seems to be the reason why he has stopped eating. Thanks for all your support.

hope the dental goes well. bisc is super sensitive to spurs aswell. even the slightest hint of a visible one means he is hiding others out of sight and has to have a dental right away, otherwise he ends up in a real state.

more vibes being sent x

Hope the dental goes well and Mr B is soon more like himself again. Vibes and hugs. xx

Thank you. Xx

hope the dental goes well. bisc is super sensitive to spurs aswell. even the slightest hint of a visible one means he is hiding others out of sight and has to have a dental right away, otherwise he ends up in a real state.

more vibes being sent x

It can be the only explanation. The tiniest spur and he won't eat, but MR B did well lasting 14 months between dentals. Georgia had the most horrible teeth, long, crooked, spurs and growing in all directions but she never stopped eating, it was only her weight loss that had me take her to the vets.

The tiniest spur and he won't eat, but MR B did well lasting 14 months between dentals. Georgia had the most horrible teeth, long, crooked, spurs and growing in all directions but she never stopped eating, it was only her weight loss that had me take her to the vets.

He did very well to last 14 months - that brilliant!

I really hope he will do well today ... C'mon Mr B :wave:

Thanks MM.

Well Mr B has had his dental but no eating and no poo. Wendy said his teeth were not that bad and didn't really need a dental but this has happened before with Mr B, small spurs no eating. He is staying overnight, had the usual meds, syringe feeding and getting him to running around to help get things moving. I was told he is being stubborn and that sounds like Mr B. I hope he is back to normal soon, it is so worrying.

Thanks MM.

Well Mr B has had his dental but no eating and no poo. Wendy said his teeth were not that bad and didn't really need a dental but this has happened before with Mr B, small spurs no eating. He is staying overnight, had the usual meds, syringe feeding and getting him to running around to help get things moving. I was told he is being stubborn and that sounds like Mr B. I hope he is back to normal soon, it is so worrying.

I expect it will be the usual Mr B slow to get eating again. He has always been a tricky one once he stops eating hasn't he. I hope that he will improve overnight and that he'll be able to come home tomorrow. I bet you are really missing him xx

Phoned the vets, receptionist wouldn't tell me anything, said C wants to talk to me.

Please don't panic! The last time I rang Twickenham there was a receptionist who seemed fairly new to rabbits, so it's maybe her. Christabel will talk with you soon, I'm sure, and clarify everything. I hope it will all be well, I really do :)

Back