• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Simba

Rabbits seem to have such an amazing capabilty to still love humans and want to provide us with love even though our kind can treat them so poorly. Im so glad he found such wonderful people

Ask and ye shall receive!!

null_zpsed87360a.jpg

And loving a head rub

null_zps092622b2.jpg

I have some videos but just going to check with ARC that I am ok to YouTube them

Ask and ye shall receive!!

I have some videos but just going to check with ARC that I am ok to YouTube them

You may!

Simba received some lovely grooming spray from Auntie Jane today which might help him look a bit smarter. He looks lovely when he's been brushed, but then he grooms himself and makes himself all wet and scraggly again x

You may!

Simba received some lovely grooming spray from Auntie Jane today which might help him look a bit smarter. He looks lovely when he's been brushed, but then he grooms himself and makes himself all wet and scraggly again x

:love::love::love:

He is just gorgeous...

he looks so much better!!!!:love:

will he likely always need dentals now or does a diet 'fix' it? im so glad he is safe and clearly going to have a much happier life!:love: well done all:thumb:

Back