• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Simba

This is incredible.

This bought a tear to my eye :love:
I hope you don't mind I put this video on my facebook page and shared the good work every one has done.

Last edited:
No doubt bedtime for you soon dear little Simba....so have wonderful sweet dreams of a lovely bright future for you.

Sleep tight scrumptious Simba. xxxxxxxxx

Ah how lovely to see Simba exploring and with an interest in his surroundings, good lad! And well done again for everyone involved in his rescue :thumb:

I watched this through facebook earlier, but had to watch it again. Still brings a lump to my throat. So happy for the little lovely.:love::love::love:

It makes me so sad seeing him in such a state...it really reminds you how bad he was when he came in. :cry:

He looks so happy. :love: He looks like a rabbit again, he is doing natural things. I'm loving his poo! :lol: :lol:

Sending him more vibes. I hope he continues to do so well. :love:

What a little miracle he is! :love:
I also have to have another look at that video, how adorable! I can't help but make the comparison with Mimzy when he was wee and was always so curious about everything.
Loving the binky! :love:
Bless him and everyone who helped rescue him. He is a joy to watch come alive again. xxxx

What makes me really sad is that it seems that hes had more care and fun this past few weeks than he has in his little life! Its amazing really how animals bounce back with the right care he really does look fabulous, love how he is loving the world around him and so happy that hes lapping up the attention hes getting too! Well done peeps

Just after we stopped videoing Donna gave him a brush . . . how handsome does he look :love: :love: :love:

:love: What a handsome little boy he is. Like others have said, I've been moved to tears by the little guy's strength and the loving care he has recieved from everyone involved in his rescue. Well done everyone :')

He is amazing the way he gets on with his life, it's like he doesn't even care about the past as the future looks sooo bright:love:

You have all done an amazing job and have inspired me to investigate fostering to help other buns like Simba!:thumb:

Back