• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the state of poor bunny

I just came on to check for an update, too! I hope she is feeling better......just thinking about her poor little nose makes me want to cry.:cry: :cry:

Sorry, been a bit snowed under :oops: :oops: :oops:

She's doing great :D , her nose looks more nose shaped and it's nice and twitchy, she's still inside but I brought Zippy (her sister) in to be with her and she's perked up no end with her to cuddle up to. Her eyes have gone a bit black the same way our do, when we break our nose, but it's all healing up nicely. :D

Thank you sooo much for asking :love:

She's doing great :D , her nose looks more nose shaped and it's nice and twitchy, she's still inside but I brought Zippy (her sister) in to be with her and she's perked up no end with her to cuddle up to. Her eyes have gone a bit black the same way our do, when we break our nose, but it's all healing up nicely. :D

Awwww bless her!!
So pleased she is mending well :D

Janex

Oh no what a shame. I hate the fireworks. My friends bun has just been diagnosed with head tilt - they think brought on by stress from the fireworks :(

That is FANTASTIC news about Scooby! I am SO happy that she is feeling so much better!!!!!:D :D :D Please give her a gentle cuddle from me! XXXXX:D

Awwwww bless her :love: I love scooby, she is so cute :love: Glad she is doing better mate xxx Is Pippin in the naughty corner?! :lol:

Thank you :love:

I'll get you some new pics, although atthe minute her nose looks worse as it's a bit scbby, but it's only cause it's healing.

I think Pippin is better off with men then women :shock: :lol:

Crikey thats well bad! :shock: You must of felt sick when faced with that!:cry: So so sorry. I hope she recovers well. Fireworks are hideous things. It would not surprise me at all that what you say is what happened - they were so frightened they fought . Awful:cry:

Thanks Lea-Anne, at the time I was quite calm really, it makes my knees go funny when I think about it now though. :shock:

Only just caught up with this, I know you said it was bad Tree..... you are totally forgiven for not coming to the meeting lol.

I would have felt so paniced and sick at finding that. I do a calm panic in these situations, outwardly looking calm and getting in control of the situation, inwardly circling the room screaming! All I can say is well done for getting her sorted and keeping your head!

Awww Thanks Lucy, my own vet was amazed that she was still alive, she couldn't believe what had happened she could see all the stiches in the nose too, I'm not sure how many she actually had, but it's all sticked underneath as well as having the V type nose put back on. Anyway she said it's healing good, there is no infection and she can't believe she never died from shock. I am so happy with st georges, I don't normally rate them, but it's all that's open on a Saturday night, but I can't complain after they put Scoob's back together. :D

Back