• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the state of poor bunny

Oh my goodness, I couldn't quite believe what I saw! I don't know what I would have done if I'd have found that! Good job you got her to the vets straight away!

Send her get well soon vibes :D

Hannah

:shock: Yikes, poor Scooby. Hope she fully recovers
1.gif

oh poor little mite. i hope mine dont end up like that. good job you checked when you did

OMG that looks bad! Glad you found her and got her to the vet.... I'm sure when its healed and the hair grows back she'll look as beautiful as ever.

Get well soon Scooby.

What an awful shock for you Tree. Poor bunny. Perhaps you will need to empty the garage for next year and bring them in, but then they may fight when they go back to their normal housing. Its a difficult one and it is the first time its happened. You will need to send Carys out to patrol the area for the evening:D Hope Scooby recovers speedily.

:shock: :shock: :shock: poor poor little thing:cry: it sounds like she is being so brave!
I hope her nose heals up soon xxx

Oh poor Scooby :shock: :shock: :shock: What a brave little bun though! Healing vibes her way!

Back