• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the state of poor bunny

Tree - so glad she pulled through ok, Steph told me you'd had to rush her to the emergency vets. I too had to take Mopsey after she got scared by some kids setting bagers off by the shed and ended up scrapping. He wanted to amputate her ear and sent me off with no metacam for her nothing :evil: and told me to bring her back the next day - fortunately I have some at home. I took her back the next day for the op and it was the same vet but after he was so rude to me and uncaring towards Mops I just walked out again with bunny.

She has been to my usual vet today, they have operated to sew it back together - not amutate and just called to say she's pulled through fine and they think the op is a sucess!! :D

I have rung to complain about the other vet and am waiting for a return phone call ......

Last edited:
Thank you so mu7ch for your lovely comments :love: , I've been stuck at work late tonight, so I'm going to rush off now to be with her. bless her little nose :(

Oh No Chloe, poor Mopsey, I bet you were gutted too, what a usless vet :evil: , I can't believe they said they'd haver to cut it off and it was savable, I just don't think somtimes they try hard enough. Sending lots of healing ear vibes :D

Aw poor girlie :( Hope she heals quickly, she sounds very brave! And I hope Mopsey feels better very soon too :wave:

Really hope she is going to be ok :cry: And I hope your ok hun, it must have been horrible finding her like that :cry: Trip and Scarlett were chasing and going for each other a bit Saturday night and I didnt really think it could be the fireworks because they dont seem to bothered by them, but it probably was actually. They havent been very cuddly tonight either :(

Oh hun, what a TERRIBLE thing for you to have to find! And poor, poor Scooby. I was in tears just looking at the pics.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope she feels MUCH better very soon. Will keep all my fingers very tightly crossed that she heals well with no further complications. Please give her a HUGE, gentle cuddle for me. XXXXX

And poor Mopsey!:cry: :cry: :cry: I hope that she heals well and quickly from her surgery.....thank goodness the vet managed to save her poor ear. That other vet sounds like a moron!:evil: :evil: HUGE hugs to Mopsey, too! XXXXX

oh the poor thing! i gasped when i saw the pic - must have been such a shock to have found her like that. thank god the vet was able to help her. wishing her a speedy recovery x x

Yeha had it of happened overnight, she would of bleed to death :(

exactly. It's very similar situation w/ Monty. Good thing you discover it on time. But I think they'll still make a good couple together. If thunder, fire works, etc. frightens them, then in the future, even separate them when it happens, or take them inside.

Sorry this happens to your bunny, godspeed in the healing.

Blimey Tree, just seen this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Poor gorgeous scooby :cry: :cry: How is she doing?

Sending lots of snuggling vibes to her and Rudy and Soph send loving snuggles too xxx

Awwww thank you, just come back to see this thread.

It's quite bruised but she's ok, she's been fine really, she's very brave.

I moved Zippy in with her to recover, Scooby is so much happier having her sis to cuddle up to, her nose is massive at the minute though, looks like a big sausage.

I really did feel sorry for her when I saw the picture yesterday, I really hope she recovers soon.
Sallyx

Back