• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Dead :-(

Oh Jane I'm absolutely gutted for you...I cried aloud when I saw this. :cry::cry::cry: I'm sorry doesn't begin to express my grief for your loss. :cry::cry::cry:
I'm sitting silently by in spirit with you and lending my strength, my shoulder, an ear...whatever you need, dear friend, at this very sad time, and I will shed many tears with you. ((((((((((((Massive hugs)))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry. Huge hugs for you Jane and have fun at the bridge Lady Lydia. Reunited with your soul mate again. xx

Oh god, I'm so sorry Jane, you must be totally gutted. I saw the post about Bobbies' problems and that that had improved. Not Lady Lydia, that is devastating. Plus two more tomorrow.... My heart goes out to you and what you are going through. Binky free Lady L, you were loved and admired deeply. :'( xx

I just caught up with this thread. I am heart broken for you.I wish that therd was something that I could say or do to make things a little earlier for you.

Oh no how awful :cry: Jane I'm so terribly sorry, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I hope you can find a bit of comfort in the fact she's now back with Sir Victor :love:

Thinking of you xx

Having to deal with one loss is heartbreaking enough. Dealing with two more so quickly must be unbearable pain for you. You are stronger than I am because I would not be able to deal with so many losses in such a short period of time.
Please know we are here for you when you are ready to talk.

You're in my thoughts and my heart, Jane. Sending you strength and comfort for today. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to catch up and find you are going through such an awful time.

No words will ever be adequate but you and your bunny family are very much in my thoughts today as always.

Back