• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Dead :-(

I don't have any words :cry: Binky free lady Lydia, and I will be thinking of you today & tomorrow Jane :cry: Xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Saying 'I'm sorry' feels so hollow because it doesn't come close to s pressing my sadness for you and the deep pain you're feeling. She has, at least, found her husbunny again, but it leaves you to pick up the pieces and hold the pain.

Please know my thoughts are with you. X

OMG what a horrible shock :shock::cry::cry::cry:

I am so very sorry for the loss of beautiful lady Lydia. I can't find any words :cry:

sending love and hugs and thinking of you at this difficult time xxxx

Oh my word Jane I am so sorry my heart goes out to you. You NEED to be here for your other bunnies and us guys (what would we do without you?) I know the pain is awful but it will get easier with time. Lady Lydia had a wonderful life that you gave her and was well loved and you cannot ask for more than that x

Jane my heart is absolutely breaking for you :'( Lady Lydia was a beautiful bunny xxx binky free xx My thoughts will be with you for tomorrow too xxx

Oh Jane, my heart is breaking for you............words seems so inappropriate........so sending you love and hugs at this sad time. xxxxxx

Jane, i am so so sorry for your loss,I really don't know what else to say to make you feel better.
Thinking of you and all your bunnies and sending lots of hugs x

Back