• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Dead :-(

:cry: heartbreaking, binky free lady lydia, jane your bunnies wouldn't have the best of care without you, i know its hard though , big hugs x

My heart breaks for you Jane. I hope you find a kind of peace in knowing your buns were loved and had the best life possible.

So sorry to read your devestating news. Lady Lydia was a beautiful bun and her love for and bond with Sir Victor was amazing.

Binky free Lady Lydia - reunited with your sweetheart once again xxxx

Oh Jane :( So sorry doesn't seem to quite cover it, but I really am very sorry to read this news, I know you must be devastated. Biggest of hugs to you xx

I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful Lady Lydia :( I can't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through right now. I will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow xx

Been thinking of you all day and your terrible loss of Lady Lydia. I am so extremely sorry about tomorrow too. Sometimes there are no words that can adequately offer comfort. :cry:

I know that feeling, like your heart has been ripped out and smashed with a hammer and put through a blender for good measure. Sending you lots of hugs and support for tomorrow.

I wish there was something I could do or say to take away the pain. I wasn't expecting this news - not yet :(

I'm so so sorry, thinking of you xx

Binky free Lady Lydia :cry:

Last edited:
Back