• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Dead :-(

Oh good God - I am so, so sorry Jane. What an absolute nightmare you are going through and I can understand that you've just had enough. Hugs seem useless, but I am sending millions of them. xxx

Oh my goodness. What an awful shock and such terrible news. Jane, I'm so, so sorry to hear this and no words will heal your pain right now. Just know we're all thinking of you.

Oh Jane, I can't believe what I've just read.

I am absolutely devastated for you :cry::cry::cry:

I know there are no words which will ease your pain right now but I do hope that the support of your friends here may be of some comfort to you.

I am so incredibly sorry, you really do not deserve such heartache.

Sweet dreams Lady Lydia, together with Sir Victor forever xxx

So very sorry.

Be kind to yourself. The pain will ease a little and the memories remain. We are thinking of you.

I am so very very sorry - Lady Lydia was such a beautiful girl :cry::cry::cry:

My heart really does go out to you - mega big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry, you've got us to talk to, any time. I wish I knew what to say, you know how much I loved Lady Lydia. I'm heartbroken for you. Xxx

Jane, my heart is breaking with yours. Lady Lydia was such a wonderful rabbit and you are such a wonderful person to care for her and love her.
There are no words I can say that will be adequate. But I hope you can feel the hugs I am sending your way.

Awful news :( And with two tomorrow :( I don't have anything comforting to say that hasn't already been said or won't come across as patronising, so I'll just send you best wishes :(

OMG I am so sorry Jane. I know its a hard situation. Lots of love and vibes coming your way. I know its tough, I know your pain is unbearable. Sleep sweet Lady Lydia. My heart aches for you. If you ever need to talk, I know we do not know one another well, and I am new. But if you ever need to vent Im here

So so sorry to hear this. I have no idea how you are managing to get through this year. You truly are a strong and wonderful woman. Take it millisecond by millisecond, we're all here for you xxx

Aw Jane just saw this. I am so sorry for u and Lady Lydia. Life is so cruel. I cannot believe u have to let 2 more go tomorrow as well. I cannot imagine ur pain and loss. I don't know what else to say but my thoughts r with u they really are. Xx

Oh God Jane im so very sorry to read this.What a terrible shock:shock:
You are in my thoughts today and tomorrow.

Lean on us when you need us,we are here.x

I am so sorry to read this :( I don't have anymore to add that others haven't said. You know we are all here for you.

Back