• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a muppet I think? PM results it was vhd2

I've got Buur. Will find out pm results tomorrow I think. Still no news on Fee's body.

Buur just looks shell shocked at the moment.

The vets gave him time with Feegal after they put him down. So sad but so kind of them to think of Buur and his bereavement process too :cry:

ETA thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Makes me feel less alone and less of a freak. :love: Already had the rabbit pie jokes.:(

Last edited:
I've got Buur. Will find out pm results tomorrow I think. Still no news on Fee's body.

The vets gave him time with Feegal after they put him down. So sad but so kind of them to think of Buur and his bereavement process too :cry:

ETA thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Makes me feel less alone and less of a freak. :love: Already had the rabbit pie jokes.:(

The poor people who tell them, they are clearly missing out on knowing how special Rabbits are. You have to pity people like that, especially if they actually think they are being funny.

I do hope that Buur will come to terms with his loss and that he will remain well. You are enduring every Rabbit care-givers nightmare Carrie, I wish I could do more to help other than just 'listen' xx

Thank you all for your kind words. The world is a strange place without Fee' I still can't think of him in past tense.

Buur is so quiet, and looks so sad :cry: But on a positive he has calmed down from when he lost his first wife. He is not panicking, just horribly sad. He's eating fine and poos are good so hopefully he will be on the market for a wife or another drinking buddy soon.

P.M. results not back yet. Mark said Feegals skin was covered in hemorrages too, as well as his eyes. His liver was in a bit of a state so, bizarrely, fingers crossed for liver cancer and not vhd2. But Mark said it is a hemorraging thing of some sort.

JacksJane I'm so used to it now. But I always find if I make them feed one of my rabbits, they soften towards them. And Sally my grumpy girl (from Starlights) only need do her penguin impression for a treat and I've seen big horrible men squeal at how cute she is :lol:

And Sally my grumpy girl (from Starlights) only need do her penguin impression for a treat and I've seen big horrible men squeal at how cute she is [emoji38]

If you ever get a video please share :)

I hope he copes well with his loss, and I hope you manage to find a way through it all. It was so sudden for you and I'm terribly sorry x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Carrie, thinking of you and sending loads of hugs xx

Positive for vhd2 so no new friend for Buur.

Buur was bonding with me last night. Woke me up eating my book. He's ok.

Back