• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I may have just accidentally bonded a trio... U/D, pics post 12

Judy, I think you're right! I tried to bond Thistle and Jess to Pharrell and Dpahne a little while ago and Jess wouldn't put up with it at all. Even on neutral ground, she was chasing them and biting their little butts every time she felt the need. Brian has effectively walked into her territory, still a raging bag of hormones and she's nearly accepted it. She will lunge at his face if he runs up to her but always stops short of biting him. They have been flopped out together - she just seems to not like Brian when he's upright! :lol: Thistle, I'm not surprised about at all. He's daft as a brush. It wouldn't surprise me if he thought Brian was just Jess with different colour fur. :roll::lol:

Shelley, the bunnies say thankyou and want to know if Carlo and Bobby can come and live with them to because they are :love: scrummy!

:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:....aaaah so wonderful they seem to be getting on - must be aweful to be by yourself & see the other 2 all snuggled up together -yeah - well done!:love:

Yeah, I don't think poor little Brian could cope with waiting for friends for another day! :love: Me and my Mum are always joking about how he's far too smart for his own good. :lol:

Back