• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here we go again :(/UD

Well I am glad he's picked up. If things get really bad this evening then send me a txt (phone no on FB) and I will bring you guys to Woodlands if you want to.

Fingers crossed you won't need to.

Hugs

Thanks for that :) I really hope I wont need to, but any future emergency appointments I'll make sure he goes there. Does viv normally do the night shift?

Thanks for that :) I really hope I wont need to, but any future emergency appointments I'll make sure he goes there. Does viv normally do the night shift?

Viv covers a lot of out of hours/emergency time and is highly likely you will get her if you need an emergency out of hours appointment.

Good luck :)

Thank you :) After Jazz had had his check up tomorrow I will more then likely start taking him to viv for his dental treatment. what are their charges like?

Erm I have no idea of dentals as none of my buns have required one as yet.

I recently paid £65 for a course of vaccs (Myxi & VHD) for Zion and an additional Myxi for Winter and had their claws clipped.

Fia's whole escapade included untold amounts of painkiller, metaclop, ranitidine, fluids, 2 nights hospitalisation and eventually her euthanasia and cost £167 which I thought would be much more considering how much care they took with her.

Hope that gives you an idea hun. I don't think they're the cheapest I have heard of but their experience and knowledge (if you get the right vet) makes it worth it.

Back