• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here we go again :(/UD

Hi Hun

Really sorry to hear this. I hope he picks up soon.

Which vets did you take him to? Did you take him to where I suggested.

Try not to be offended about them keeping him on his own. Fia had to be kept on her own otherwise they wouldn't have known if she was pooing or eating. It does make sense although I know it can be distressful.

Keep us posted!

I didn't think to no... First mistake of the day :(

Awwww hun it's not a mistake. You do things on autopilot when this like this happen.

When he pulls through I would definately take him for any future check ups with the other vets. They don't sound very rabbit savvy to me and I know you weren't happy with them before.

Good luck hun. Keep us posted!

He's done a couple of tiny poo's! got to wait until around 7ish before I will know if he can come home or not :love: He might need a dental :(

There are some positive signs already for recovery :) but I am sending vibes all the same since you can never have too many vibes! x

Come on Gizmo, get eating and pooing! I know how horrible it is when bunnies arent eating. I have had to come out to see my mum so had to leave Snowdrop on her own so im spending all my time worrying about her now when I know she ate this morning so will be fine! Just hoping her poos get better as welll now!

He's eaten a few dandelion leaves. They want to give him more fluids so ringing back at 9.15 for a desision as to if I can pick him up.

Yes I picked him up at 10pm on Saturday, poor baby has a shaved ear :( was told he needed a dental by the first vet I saw but the second said there was no need. The first looked at jazz's teeth too and said they were fine, but he's gone off his pellets so taking him up to my normal vet in the morning. Giz still isn't right either but better than he was :)

Hun please get him the emergency vet at Woodlands, especially if Viv or Gillian are on duty! If he needs a dental they will let you know. You can't be doing with all this conflicting advice. Maybe having his teeth checked under a GA is worth it anyway. Really hope he picks up soon.

He's picked up and had some hay now :) he's going to my normal vet tomorrow and she knows her stuff. I would take him to woodlands but it's getting there :( I rely on lifts, jazz has seen viv before when I wanted a second opinion on his lumps.

Well I am glad he's picked up. If things get really bad this evening then send me a txt (phone no on FB) and I will bring you guys to Woodlands if you want to.

Fingers crossed you won't need to.

Hugs

Back