• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie has gone to the bridge

I still can't believe it, I feel like someone's ripped my heart out. I wish I could just go and give him a cuddle and fuss his little face, he was just like a big floppy dog I can't imagine going into the lops' room and him not hopping over for a nose-rub.

Thank you. I just walked past the lop room and started crying again, so sad not to see him there. The others look so depressed, I wonder if they believe in the rainbow bridge and if they think they'll meet him again on the other side :cry::cry::cry:

Just packed away the pen he was in when he passed, we set it up on the morning when he was being a bit funny and put him in with Grace so they could have some noms away from the two gobblers

I feel like I've tidied him away, my heart feels like it's been ripped out :cry: when does this feeling go away?

My dad is going to take me to the crematorium, I'm really surprised thought he would tell me it was a waste of money and just to bury him in their garden but he obviously realises how much Eddie meant to me and how upset I am

Thank you. I just walked past the lop room and started crying again, so sad not to see him there. The others look so depressed, I wonder if they believe in the rainbow bridge and if they think they'll meet him again on the other side :cry::cry::cry:

I like to think that they do, it brings me peace. My first pet that I loved was my cat Charlie, he died many years ago now but I still say hello to him occasionally, even after all this time. Whenever one of my parents cats has died, I've always asked Charlie to make sure that he finds them and looks after them. I've not had a bunny die before but I will definitely be asking Charlie to look after them when the time comes.

Thinking of you :cry: Binky free Eddie

Back