• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawing of your pet for £2 delivered - Pledge a Pound

Are you still doing this or are you absolutely snowed under with orders?

I don't mind joining the queue!

Are you still doing this or are you absolutely snowed under with orders?

Massively so. I've been so slow lately too, life keeps getting in way of my spare time, but add yourself to queue, I will get there eventually!

I'd like Harry and Ludo please, I'll edit this post later to find good pics of them! So that's 2 pics!

Yes, don't worry, she said she'll take a while and there is a huge waiting list! :shock: Don't worry I'm sure she's still doing them, but I'd rather she does them slowly but beautifully like she is than do a rushed job!

Hey guys sorry been manic with job changing and wedding stuff and life! I'm go an draw a few today :)! First free day I've had in months!

I can't find any better pics of Nena, but you can just do her markings like a seal point but with a darker base colour: https://www.google.co.uk/search?um=...bbit%2FSeal-point-mini-lop-doe.html;1600;1200

Just wondering where Laurel is on your list? My brothers birthday is the 23rd of July - I'd ideally like to give it him then, but no worries if you can't draw her in time :wave:

Hey! Is this the kind of thing you were after for Laurel? needs a bit of tidying up but thought id check it was ok ?

FC785FAB-6947-4595-8925-B0F03AE95079-7732-000003261C8B3C10_zps40820abe.jpg

Are you still doing this or have you stopped?
sorry sorry i'm so late! :oops:

Hi don't worry I'm not fussed about when you get them done but just checking if you've seen my post and pics? :)
I posted on the first few pages of the original thread about having a sketch of my two piggies Millie & Pepsi done? Would this be okay? Are the pics alright? Haven't been following this but have a feeling you might have skipped me by accident but don't worry xx

Back