• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawing of your pet for £2 delivered - Pledge a Pound

These are gorgeous. Are you inundated or could you manage one or two or .....ur.....several more please? No hurry. If you're too busy now I understand.

Can you do one of my two together? I'll pay for the price of two :) here's a selection of photos, I'll leave it up to you on how you pose them ! Thank you :D

null_zps8ded82ff.jpg

null_zps05bccb58.jpg

null_zps0e0e9594.jpg

null_zps8f9f7025.jpg
null_zpsbfc800fa.jpg

I'm back from the land of fast motorbikes now guys, so will be starting up on these sketches this week! I'm slowly getting round to everyone's x :)

Hi, I wondered if I might be able to have a drawing of my little mumu, as I just lost him :( sorry I guess the benji one is already sent out so I am being difficult!

8cec6f24c67f8463525c25894ae37986_zpsd3e32ddf.jpg

No need to send the money until the drawing has been done....I will pm you the details then, thanks x

I'd love a drawing of one or two of my fur family but don't have paypal. Can I pay by direct bank transfer which is what I usually do when I buy something from RU?

I'd love a drawing of one or two of my fur family but don't have paypal. Can I pay by direct bank transfer which is what I usually do when I buy something from RU?

Yip, you sure can, I can send you Pledge a Pounds bank account info if you like?

Yip, you sure can, I can send you Pledge a Pounds bank account info if you like?

That would be great - thank you. I will look out some photos. Think I'd like to have a couple of my Bridge Buns done. That would be really special:)

Not sure if you can do three all together, but these are three of my Bridge bunnies:( Molly, Dylan and Munchkin

And I love this one of my poorly brave bun Furby with his devoted wife, Faye.

Sorry I've been a bit slow with the sketches lately everyone. Been hectic few weeks but I'm hoping to have more time soon, I love doing them.

Back