• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawing of your pet for £2 delivered - Pledge a Pound

Oooh I'd like mine together if possible :) I don't mind waiting looks like you've got loads to do! Let me know how much I owe :wave:

I'll leave it up to you how you draw them :D

img20121116184621.jpg

img20121024192119.jpg

img20130123234820.jpg

I'm on it like Sonic... or maybe like Sonic who is coming round from GA, but slowly working my way through all the requests.

I'm not on the list on the first post but would really like a picture of Furby and Faye now that my brave Furby has gone to the Bridge. It's devestating to realise I will never see them snuggled up together again:(

It doesn't matter if it takes months for you to get to my buns - I'd just feel better knowing that I was on the list:oops:

I'm not on the list on the first post but would really like a picture of Furby and Faye now that my brave Furby has gone to the Bridge. It's devestating to realise I will never see them snuggled up together again:(

It doesn't matter if it takes months for you to get to my buns - I'd just feel better knowing that I was on the list:oops:

I'm so sorry to hear about little Furby. I won't forget about your buns x

List on 1st post should now be up to date to this point....can people let me know if they spot anything missing, thanks x

Last edited:
Back