• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot -U/D 2000hrs-Improving

Reading this breaks my heart having been in this position so very recently. I hope with all my heart he manages to overcome this attack xxx

Coming back in to check on Dermot and hoping there is a good change soon. ((((((((((((More vibes and prayers)))))))))))
My OH has chronic pancreatitis and I have to watch him go through terrible pain if he doesn't get his enzymes in on time. As long as he can take enough pancrelipase he does much better. Poor Dermot, I wish there were something like that for bunnies to take when their tummies go awry like this. :(
Sending you (((((((((((huge hugs))))))))))) and thinking of you. xxxxxxxx

As has happened countless times before, onset of pain happens like the flicking on of a light, then the pain can stop just as quickly. The previous photo was taken about 3 hours ago. These were taken 5 minutes ago

Sorry I wasn't around to send my vibes, but delighted to see a positive update on handsome Dermot. One of the first photos I remember seeing on RU was one of Dermot, so I have a special soft spot for him. xxx

Back