• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian -U/D24th November Post 78

Oh no! The poor bunny! What a shock to suddenly not be able to see :shock: how scary.

Wishing him a speedy recovery :love:

What a scary time for you both. I hope it is something transient and he is back to himself by morning. Another night without sleep for you I'd imagine.:(

It is awful to have him scared of me :cry: None of my Bunnies are, I live with them, literally. But Brian has gone from a layed back confident Rabbit to a highly strung nervous wreck all within the space of a few hours :cry:

I have a bad feeling about this, a very bad feeling :cry:

Jane, this is exactly what Lola did once, really truly terrifying to witness. I'm sorry it's happened to you too :( Both my children saw it all happening and if she starts to look 'on edge' at all, they panic she is going to freak out :cry: Nothing really ever came of it in the end though. Very strange.

Hope Brian relaxes soon, will be thinking of you both and checking back for news tomorrow xxxx

He's worse :cry:

Absolutely terrified :cry: Not eating :cry: Some nystagmus now too :cry:

This is a brain issue, I am almost certain of that :cry:

I have a feeling Brian may not be coming home from the Vets :cry:

I have never seen anything like this before in 13-14 years of having Rabbits, it is absolutely horrific :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((((prayers and healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))
I'm so sorry Jane, I hope the vet can do something to help him.
Keeping you both in my thoughts. (((((((hugs))))))))

Back