• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't do anything in peace

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Try to have a shower and they're there

db9485bc34a33389df49be2e092cd253.jpg

Read a book and Phoebe has to "help"

ab4cf4d0c15f6e10fa766f6fb9003a51.jpg

And we've already seen Daphnes idea of helping paint the front room

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They just want to make sure that they are not missing out on anything ! That would never do, a Bunny has to keep on top of what is going on in their house :lol:

Ha Milo is always eating my books! I used to be so precious about them, now I Just accept they're gonna have bunny bite marks!

Haha just noticed the bra hanging in the first picture.... sorry!!!

I was wondering if I should mention the double barreled sling shot but I thought better of it... ;) :oops:

I think it's brilliant that they love being near you. I wish I could let my bunnies free range the house, but it's not possible with the cats and dogs...and the kids...and the fact that at least two of the three of them are incontinent. :(

Fiver has put quite a few 'stamps of approval' on my daughter's books. He loves it when she reads to him and if she's not up for it he has something to say! :lol:

Precious wee bubs you've got there :love: xxxx

They spent all morning following the OH around. He went out the front door and they tried to follow : he came back in to find them laying as close to the door as possible, waiting for him.
He gave in and got them herb mix before he left for work.

They're only free range when we're home. At night they get shut in their room.
We plan to try to introduce them into being free range all day when we're at work too as they tend to lay around under the table.... we'll see how much paint phoebe eats.

What helpful & lovely rabbits. It is nice to see them so well integrated in to your house. Boo likes to supervise & "help "in pretty much everything I do, Joey & Mouse cba (or maybe they trust me more)

Yes, sounds like boo is checking you do everything just right.
It's when they try to help clean the room.... a 1/2 job becomes a 3 hour job.

Oh they are so lovely. Ruby and Benny are too interested in eating the house to follow me about. Beatrix did when I had her! I wonder if she follows Captain Helen round?! Do you ever end up nearly stepping on them?

All the time. Phoebe often ends up getting hit by doors because she's running around my feet while I try to open it.

Back