• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anything to gain weight?

Atticus is in pain, gut slow down :(

He's had meds, calpol instead of loxicom tho. I'm worried because of how bloated he is (might not actually be its just the pot belly look has increased with the weight gain.. It's hard to explain really [emoji58]) I'm glad William was working today because I didn't know the updated dose for the calpol so I'm super relieved he was there to ask!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm so sorry, Graciee... He was doing so well, too. :( I'm glad you could get the updated dose for the calpol. I'm sending Atticus so, so many vibes. I really hope he'll start to feel better soon.

I'm sorry Atticus is having another gassy episode - I hope the calpol helps . Get well soon beautiful boy

Poor boy :( Hopefully the bloated appearance is down to his oaty tummy. What a relief that William was there to decide on the Calpol dosage. Hope he feels better soon.

Thanks everyone for the vibes xx

Yea I was so glad he was in, because sometimes he's not and I knew the old dose wouldn't be enough now

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Sending your boy a lot of positive vibes.
Do you think the bloating may be in his cecum?
You are fortunate your vet was available to adjust his medication dose.

Back