• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would It Be Wrong To?

I bred my first 2 rabbits Crystal and Smudge, I didnt know about risks or even the number of rabbits in rescues truth was i wanted to watch babies be born and grow up :love: She had 5 babies 3 healthy 2 not 1 ended up with dental problems from 5/6 weeks old! (Crystal ended up with dental problems a year after giving birth) and another baby had a constant sore eye and needed his tear duct flushed frequently and then he died after taking a fit :(

although they were a joy to have there was no need for me to bring those 2 babies into the world which suffered :( and il always regret giving away her Harlequin baby Harley he was such a character I cant help but think where he is now and if hes ok :(

I've seen pregnant females advertised on free add's. Most of them saying 'might be pregnant' and you just know the bunnies knocked up :(

I remember contacting you not long ago about a tri-coloured lop rabbit on free ads who was pregnant I wonder where she ended up and what happened to her babies :(

Back