• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which RU house would you visit?

Do I get a mini umbrella though....?

You can have a normal sized umbrella and just deal with it! I'm not having you holding a mini umbrella at me saying "Ali, look, I'm a giant!" It's just not going to happen G! Take a normal umbrella or forget it! :roll:

Chul you know your welcome at mine anyday.. so long as all ratties stay in this house:lol:

I love visitors the more the merrier, all though i do tend to walk around with one animal or another stuffed between my breasts :lol:

fifibutton for me! Her surroundings always look so beautiful in her photos, she's a lovely lady and her son and bunnies are too cute for words :love:

I'm gonna miss someone I know it :oops:

graham - ginger biscuit :love:
Sky-o - cos of her extensive knowledge
Jack's Jane - ditto! And to see her amazing enclosures
Georgey pudding - Imogen :love: Sebastien :love:
Hugo's There - to meet the living room gang and everyone else!!
The Duchess - to see her awesome playhouses!
Susiebun - to see how Spenser keeps so white!
AliDuncan - to say thank you in person to all the great advice and support with bonding and to meet Rum and Raisin!
Tamsin - to see Scamp and her amazing inventions to keep him amused!
Fluffers - for lots of reasons, first and foremost to say thank you for the lovely card she sent me when I lost Mischa.
KarenM - to see if she really does have a big red button with the word 'BAN' on it :D

There, who have I missed?!

I'd love to visit Shazzabunny - to perhaps abduct Baby Bunty (hopefully she wouldnt notice)
also Aliduncan and Susie Bun... I need to see Spenser in the flesh.. he is so lovely

Anytime to both of you although slightly more practical in Fee's case! :lol: The buns love the attention, especially Floppy!

I have met the famous - or infamous - Spenser and yes, his feet are that white in real life! :shock:

I have a huge list of houses to invade, I reckon I need a camper van and a few weeks then I can do a round Britain trip. Doesn't help with Gemmapookie, Mimzy or Bunnytoes though, that will need to wait for a round the world trip!

You can have a normal sized umbrella and just deal with it! I'm not having you holding a mini umbrella at me saying "Ali, look, I'm a giant!" It's just not going to happen G! Take a normal umbrella or forget it! :roll:

but I'm SMALL!:evil:

Too many! There's lots of bunnies, other animals and obviously their owners that I'd love to meet. :love:

Halfpenny is the first one that came to mind so I could meet all her amazing animals! And Scotland would be awesome to visit anyways!

It's too hard to pick just one house!
I fancy a RU world tour.
Heaps of countries, heaps of buns & other bunny mad people.
I'd love to meet some Frenchies, Contis & Lionheads as we don't have them here.
Edited to add - Belgian Hares too!!

Too many but id love to go to rainbow rabbits, as much as i would be in tears at the sad stories just to hug them all would be great

Too many but id love to go to rainbow rabbits, as much as i would be in tears at the sad stories just to hug them all would be great

Thats kind of you :love: But we have never had anyone visit us and be in tears, normally they are oohing at their cuteness and laughing at their silly behavior :D They are just normally happy bunnies ( all be it some a little wonky in places :lol:) who have forgotten all the sadness they have had in their lives :D:love:

Back