• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding .....

bigs sends you a kiss through the waves :D

rabbitandfrog032-1-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

It has been very quiet overnight, I cam e down this morning to find two pairs of buns snuggled up in the litter trays. This morning there is a lot of self grooming and also of each other. I think we have cracked it :lol:

WOW you made it all seem so easy... I think you will have more of a challenge next week :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have every faith in that they will be fine next weekend. Don't forget next weekend you will be scrubbing hutches with good old vinegar, you won't have time to keep an eye on their progress ;)

No prizes to know whose bunnies are coming for a weekend here :lol:

Wish my two would settle down:(

They will, you go off and do some things and leave them to it, they pick up the stress from you.

Please think about how long yesterday they were goign between chasing episodes and then look at today. You should find that these are becoming longer apart. Chasing episodes are unfortunately common and is all part of the process. The good thing is that they are not taking chunks out of each other.

Do you have any banana? If you do mash it and put a small amount of each of their heads. :? they will usually lick it off the other one at some stage. It does make them look messy but cleanliness is not a priority at the moment. If you havent got any banana a tiny amount of apple sauce, nutella or something very similiar can be used. This is not a recommendation to use this as a treat in the long term as it is not a healthy option for them ;)

They will, you go off and do some things and leave them to it, they pick up the stress from you.

Please think about how long yesterday they were goign between chasing episodes and then look at today. You should find that these are becoming longer apart. Chasing episodes are unfortunately common and is all part of the process. The good thing is that they are not taking chunks out of each other.

Do you have any banana? If you do mash it and put a small amount of each of their heads. :? they will usually lick it off the other one at some stage. It does make them look messy but cleanliness is not a priority at the moment. If you havent got any banana a tiny amount of apple sauce, nutella or something very similiar can be used. This is not a recommendation to use this as a treat in the long term as it is not a healthy option for them ;)

Miffy is grooming him a lot up to around 15mins each time,but then in the next min shes chasing him! Hes running round stamping and grunting:? he is actually going up to her now where as before he was too scared

Miffy is grooming him a lot up to around 15mins each time,but then in the next min shes chasing him! Hes running round stamping and grunting:? he is actually going up to her now where as before he was too scared

That is very positive and a definate improvment on yesterday. If you look at them tonight you should also find new things. You are doing fine ....

If I was you keep an ear out for them and just keep your self busy doing the jobs you need to do. I always save ironing to do when I am bonding as I can do that in the room next door but keep an ear out for them.

That is very positive and a definate improvment on yesterday. If you look at them tonight you should also find new things. You are doing fine ....

If I was you keep an ear out for them and just keep your self busy doing the jobs you need to do. I always save ironing to do when I am bonding as I can do that in the room next door but keep an ear out for them.

I have every faith in that they will be fine next weekend. Don't forget next weekend you will be scrubbing hutches with good old vinegar, you won't have time to keep an eye on their progress ;)

No prizes to know whose bunnies are coming for a weekend here :lol:

I have deliberately not put Pickle in his newly built hutch (Twinkle is in there) so I dont need to vinegar that one... as it will be new to both bunnies.

Pickle is in Twinkles at the moment - do I need to do that one as she wont of been in there for a couple of weeks and it will smell of Pickle?

Last edited:
I have deliberately not put Pickle in his newly built hutch (Twinkle is in there) so I dont need to vinegar that one... as it will be new to both bunnies.

Pickle is in Twinkles at the moment - do I need to do that one as she wont of been in there for a couple of weeks and it will smell of Pickle?

Even if she hasnt been there for a while, a quick squirt with vinegar will just help to make sure that everything is ok ... it wont do any harm ;)

Back