• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy hutch company?

anyone dealt with this company?
anyone got one of thier hutches, do you like it?

I've visited their website a few times but to be honest wasn't very impressed with their goods. Search around a bit first - what about Zooplus? I've purchased several runs from them and they've been really good.:)

I've got a Happy Hutch hutch and run combo. It's OK, but after owning it for a few years I'm having to replace all the hinges as they're falling apart!

Funnily enough I asked this question last week but was enquiring about aviary panels. To be truthful, peoples responses varied from 'very happy' to 'waste of money and not very good quality'

I decided to go with someone in the end where I could see their work.

Good luck

I've also recently asked about Happy Hutch on here as I needed a new hutch for my foster buns. Very mixed responses....more bad than good though.

I didn't go with Happy Hutch and I've had a hutch from Lynne (Holiday Hutch on here) at Animal Magic Pet Supplies. It arrived this morning. :D

I bough a Happy Hutch for Barley, must have been about 8 years ago now, it lasted about 5-6 years before he eventually managed to wear away the floor (it was chip board at the time and not hard board).

I have two Happy Hutches at the moment (although only one of them is in use), I bought them because them as I needed some temp accomodation and they were cheap and with a quick delivery. I don't think the quality is that good, but I do think you get what you pay for.

Clogg's is permenantly housed in a Happy Hutch, it's fine space wise & I've added my own bolts but I do keep thinking as to whether he needs a better hutch to upgrade to...

Hannah :)

Back