• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday night chill! :)

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Sorry can't resist this one... Now someone is back feeling better, he's back to his cheeky self & chilling on his sofa :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone! And I know I'm slightly biased but it's so nice to see him relaxed again :love: rather than being hunched up tooth grinding!

well it was honeys, but Bailey has certainly taking a liking to it & thinks it's his! :lol: :lol: xx

Aw! Look at that sofa! Bunny is bigger than I realised - is he a Frenchie?

Hiya, Erm well I don't think he is, we had a frenchie when I was younger and he was a big boy! - tango my first bunny love! :love:

But Bailey is defo the smallest lop I've ever had, the women who I had him from did say he was bit an odd ball, and I just thought maybe she didn't like his colouring or something poor Baby, but maybe he has got something else in him.. As he's got a little frame, but whopping feet!!! It's so funny when he hops around as he's so loud and living in a bungalow you can hear him coming a mile off! :love:

So do you think he's got something else in him?

Here's him in a different picture,

Last edited:
Aww thank you so much, well I think it's actually meant for a cat or small dog.. But we saw it in tkmax and my partner fell in love with it, saying it'll match ours and maybe keep the buns off ours as they'll have their own! But nope, and instead he thinks he owns both! Haha! :lol: :lol: but must admit he does like chilling on it :love:

Aww I'm glad he's feeling so much better :love: I do have a special soft spot for little Bailey as from your pics and descriptions of his personality he reminds me so much of Peanut Butter :love:

Back