• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still not happy with snowdrops eating- not eaten anything today

Rang the vets and its open surgery from 4.30pm tonight so if she doesnt eat anything during the day I am going to take her in.The vet I like isnt in the surgery at the minute so I cant take her in any earlier but I am hoping she will pick up herself during the day. I need to go out soon so cant watch to make sure she eats anything though.

Hope she picks up today and starts eating. It's good you have the option of vets later before bank holiday starts.

Vibes for Snowdrop!

Hope you have seen my PM :)

Just got it thanks. Had to nip out this morning. She is molting at the minute- could this be causing her problems? I am sure I read about something that was good for when they molt but cant remember what it is.

Does anyone have any ideas?I know pineapple is meant t be good but im sure there was something else as well.

Back