• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

safe to post now but WHAT A *censored* night-U/D back from vets and all is OK :)

I'm very relieved that Alvin doesn't have dental problems.
Although I can understand how difficult it is when your bun's guts stop working, there is no obvious reason for it, & you've done all the right things for him.
The temperature factor does make a lot of sense. My vets have said about it too.
Hoping for a very rapid recovery for Alvin, so he can get his Christmas nom noms.

and i hope you get good news about your little man soon, was just about to look for your thread for an update :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad he's feeling better!

i was just starting to be impressed at how well she was handling him too.. stood there in awe when she turned him over to check his bum, that usually takes two of us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i think all is moving smoothly now.. ill keep him on the drugs for a few more days.. but hes eating pellets like hes starving and just as i started to panic he wasnt eating hay again, i could hear them both chomping in the litter tray as i went to bed phewww

im finding it harder to tell what poops belong to who because now pearl is on loads of drugs her poops are the same size as alvins so i have to guess :oops:

i think there is too many to belong to just one rabbit this morning and someone is drinking..

so i think we have normalilty today :D:D:D

just about to ask you the same question when i find thumpers thread :wave::wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh donnamt I've laughed so much. The mark of a true tummy bunny mummy!! While the rest of the world complains about stray poops we're ecstatic just to see them - anywhere.:shock: & the bigger & more the better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh donnamt I've laughed so much. The mark of a true tummy bunny mummy!! While the rest of the world complains about stray poops we're ecstatic just to see them - anywhere.:shock: & the bigger & more the better.

:lol::lol::lol: its shocking aint it.. ive just been upstairs to sqeeze them too :oops::oops::oops::oops: they is perfect :D

i dont think ive seen so many scattered poops as what i found this morning.. im so very happy... i have a feeling this slow down was coming for a few days but i missed the signs with the Pearl stuff :oops::oops::oops:

Best to be on the safe side ;) There's nothing more heartwarming than the sight of a nicely full litter tray with plenty of golden poos :lol:

I'm absolutely delighted to catch up & find Alvin is back to normal again.:D:D:D
It's also a relief to me, to know I'm not the only bunny mummy who checks the litter tray obsessively. Yes, donnamt, I squeeze fresh ones too.
Hard as bricks & he needs more fluid.

It's an odd thing but Thumps poohs singles around the place before his tummy plays up, for a couple of days after it seems back to normal, but manages the tray for the majority. I wonder if it's part of the general gut problem?

I'm absolutely delighted to catch up & find Alvin is back to normal again.:D:D:D
It's also a relief to me, to know I'm not the only bunny mummy who checks the litter tray obsessively. Yes, donnamt, I squeeze fresh ones too.
Hard as bricks & he needs more fluid.

It's an odd thing but Thumps poohs singles around the place before his tummy plays up, for a couple of days after it seems back to normal, but manages the tray for the majority. I wonder if it's part of the general gut problem?

i think Alvin scatters because pearl kicks him out of the tray before hes totally finished :lol::lol::lol: he has it down to a fine art and its quite impressive to witness :oops::oops: and its all of the time not just when theres a problem.. millions of poops for mum to pick up every morning and evening :roll::lol::lol:

i think Alvin scatters because pearl kicks him out of the tray before hes totally finished :lol::lol::lol: he has it down to a fine art and its quite impressive to witness :oops::oops: and its all of the time not just when theres a problem.. millions of poops for mum to pick up every morning and evening :roll::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poppy scatters too and is also a lop like Alvin with big furry feet - in fact she is not scattering on purpose.... she is pooping a neat ferero rocher pile on her feet and then when she jumps out they go everywhere! She doesn't mean to as she's such a precise bun. :D
Unlike Nino who basically just poops everywhere around the house all the time.... typical man! :roll::lol:

Back