• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Practising for Blackberry&Co's gang...

This is Nutmeg's attempt at becoming a black bun.

_IGP7414_EDIT.jpg

Me thinks something gone awry somewhere though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwww there is something so appealing about black buns, they have such glossy coats, so pretty all of them. :love: xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww there is something so appealing about black buns, they have such glossy coats, so pretty all of them. :love: xxxxxxxxxxx

Cinnamon:Wells, yous sees, i likes my colour, tan......reminds mes of thes suns....buts i stills wants to joins.......
NutmegDont talk to Blackberry likes thats......*he'll haves yous black in a jifys....*

Barty - Cinnamon meees agreees with you, ginger, yellow, tan bunnies are dee bestest :D
Heather - Well me is partly black soooo can Barty come as my guest?? ;)

This is us...
MoreRabbitsxx009.jpg

Barty - Cinnamon meees agreees with you, ginger, yellow, tan bunnies are dee bestest :D
Heather - Well me is partly black soooo can Barty come as my guest?? ;)

This is us...
MoreRabbitsxx009.jpg

Dandelion: Heather, we will colour your white bits with a felt-tip pen (mum has banned me from using indelible pens on other bunnies :evil:) You are allowed to bring guests.

Inara demands that she join

CopyofDSCN6175.jpg

and that you ignore the presence of her snoozing minion in the above photo.

Dandelion: Inara - you are one hot bunny! Of course you can join. The snoozing minion is welcome as a guest. I still have some poster paint left for if the snoozing minion would like full membership.

Back