• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PETERBOROUGH - 9yr old rabbit needs new home

Thanks Liz, that is weird because they said they were still waiting for a reply :?, glad you have her though, there is a shortage of older bunnies (which I guess is no bad thing really), hopefully the other lady will find one soon, I've sent through a list of oldies from RR, so with a bit of luck an oldie rescue will get a new home :love:

Thanks Liz, that is weird because they said they were still waiting for a reply :?, glad you have her though, there is a shortage of older bunnies (which I guess is no bad thing really), hopefully the other lady will find one soon, I've sent through a list of oldies from RR, so with a bit of luck an oldie rescue will get a new home :love:

Not sure what happened there then as I know they were desperate to rehome her.

Sadly she is not in a position to be bonded at the moment anyway, she has a few things that need sorting first :( Plus she has only ever lived with her sister, never a male so we might bond her with Fifi if we can get her well enough, so she can stay a pampered house bunny :D

So glad she's in the rescue, where she can get her health back, and maybe some bunny company too. :thumb:

Sadly she is not in a position to be bonded at the moment anyway, she has a few things that need sorting first :( Plus she has only ever lived with her sister, never a male so we might bond her with Fifi if we can get her well enough, so she can stay a pampered house bunny :D

Cool sounds awesome :love:

Let's hope she can stay a pampered house bunny!!!!

Finers, toes and paws crossed here.

Back