• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

*panics* July 6th - eating, not lots, but eating. Behaviour awful.

Biscuits taken 1 SS pellet and is now nomming on grass, but nothing else.

Glad to hear he is eating something, I'd definately stress to the vet that you think his teeth are causing him pain. xxxx

Just read this. I hope all is going well at the vet. It does sound like teeth. Poor Biccy. Get well soon, gorgeous bun xxx

On agreement with the vet, Biccy hasn't gone. Stress is going to make him worse right now, so we're going to manage with pain relief and lots of grass and a bunny buffet, and if he's no better in the morning, we'll go at 8:30am.

We always have the emergency vet to fall back on if needs be.

Poor Biscuit. :( I'm in exactly the same boat with Bubbles at the moment so I will be thinking of you both. x

Poor Biscuit. :( I'm in exactly the same boat with Bubbles at the moment so I will be thinking of you both. x

I'm very sorry to hear that Karen :(

Biscuit is now eating a little, he's had about 5 pellets and lots and lots of fresh grass cut from next doors garden (i cut our grass on sunday :roll:).

We're closely monitoring him.

Still ignoring FC's though and anything else.

Biscuit is now eating a little, he's had about 5 pellets and lots and lots of fresh grass cut from next doors garden (i cut our grass on sunday :roll:).

And the coincidences keep on happening - we've only just cut our grass too! :roll::roll: Bubbles has turned her nose up at anything hard but she is nibbling on various leaves etc.

I might not get a chance to check in the morning before I set off myself, so will look in when I get back for an update on Biscuit. :love:

So sorry to hear about Biccy and also Bubbles Karen :(

Sending lots of vibes to both. Hope they are feeling much better by morning x

Can I join the 5th of July (slash 6th July) stasis bunnies thread? :( No need to tell you with who, I bet you can guess. :?

Back