• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

I would guess Tulsi is interested in the origins of said fleece and like to purchase one herself?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Oh I see. Request for a link? I'm so dim:lol:

It was from Asda many years ago. It was mine but the bunnies seemed to like pink. Its my least favourite blanky...thats prob why my bunnies enjoy it most

I've got several things owned by my bunnies that I've had since my first house bunny when I was 23 ish. One is a cookie tin I've always kept their nuggets in, it has tooth marks all the way round the edge, prob the toothmarks of 9 bunnies :love: Black & White was possibly first. I have the only 2 "food bowls" I bought back then too.

I don't have time to look at as much of the forum as I use to, but everyday I come here for cuteness [emoji7] this thread can't stop!

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

:love: I'm really pleased you're enjoying it - hope your not just being nice.

Only bubs 2019, he doesn't look very happy :(

djHokbzl.jpg

:love: I'm really pleased you're enjoying it - hope your not just being nice.

Only bubs 2019, he doesn't look very happy :(

djHokbzl.jpg
[/IMG]
Absolutely not! I honestly love seeing your buns and what they were up to so much [emoji7] sounds weird but they're all like candid shots, not Instagram bunny shots.. I mean that in the best way [emoji38] they're not trying to be anything, they just are [emoji7]

Poor boy, he does look like he's thinking about something

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Back