• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG REW French Lops awful condition

Kay, I have arranged foster spaces here so we just need to get them to me asap so I can't start treatment.
As this guy got any other rabbits in his care as he needs reporting:evil:

Well done for helping them you are a star:D

bloody hell how can anyone be so :censored: cruel he wants shoving in a boot wi a rattle snake the cruel :censored:its nice to see they are out a there tho thumbs up to you hun :love:

Kay, I have arranged foster spaces here so we just need to get them to me asap so I can't start treatment.
As this guy got any other rabbits in his care as he needs reporting:evil:

Well done for helping them you are a star:D

Have spoken to Kay and we are meeting tonight and I will keep them overnight here and drive up to Bolton around 6 am in the morning to Kayj's, is that OK?

Hiya Snowy, The four boys will travel up in a 4ft hutch I have spare and the girls will be a little cramped in a double pet carrier. If I set off at 7pm? if thats ok cause it will be cooler by then.

Thank you everyone so much :D

I have reported the owner to the RSPCA who have said they will send someone out to him today. I don't care that he knows Ive reported him, he should be shot!

Hiya Snowy, The four boys will travel up in a 4ft hutch I have spare and the girls will be a little cramped in a double pet carrier. If I set off at 7pm? if thats ok cause it will be cooler by then.

Thank you everyone so much :D

I have reported the owner to the RSPCA who have said they will send someone out to him today. I don't care that he knows Ive reported him, he should be shot!

That's brilliant, we will get them sorted and well done for reporting him, hopefully the RSPCA will take some action

Why you so bothered about the size of kays garden?

Some people like to cause a bit of a stir (attention seeking?)

Anyhows, what poor bunnies to be kept like that and thank goodness you've rescued them. At least they will start to relax now and feel cleaner.

Latest update! the address given by the guy is false!! The RSPCA went out as in the area and the house doesn't exsist! :shock:

Latest update! the address given by the guy is false!! The RSPCA went out as in the area and the house doesn't exsist! :shock:

:shock: sounds like he knew what he was doing when he handed them over to you and he knew he would be in trouble

I don't think the RSPCA would have been able to do much, unless he had other rabbits the same condition. Certainly in Scotland the SSPCA can't charge the people if they haven't see the animal/s on the property.:(

It :censored:, with what people can get away with.

well if its 60ft then its smaller than ours

what's the weird obsession with showing off about the size of your garden in any thread that shows one?? it's completely irrelevant to the thread, please stop trying to turn all the attention onto yourself and congratulate the hard work all these rescuers do.

well done Kay, Theo and Kayj xxx

Keep this thread on topic please

So glad they have come into your care Kay :D

Last edited:
It was someone who worked at your place wasn't it Kay. see if you can get his addy of your employer or give the RSPCA the name of the employer and see if they can get it.:D

Back