• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Not had to post here for a while :/

How is she today ? x

Thank you for thinking of her :love:

She's doing okay today, still very quiet and quite snuffly, we've been nebulising but she seems to be getting stressed by it which is unusual for us.

We've been fighting over baytril and i have war wounds.

Now we're using bread. It's not ideal i know, but she just wont take it otherwise.

Eyes have cleared up a little, but the nasal area is a mess, constantly snotty and lots of discharge.

She's bright enough though, Biscuit is just amazing, he's such a doter, he has barely left her side since they got back. He sits there trying so hard to groom her face :love: They are totally suited to each other. They are such a 'pair'.

Messaged you, but I think I'm talking to the glass wall again. :cry:

Glad she is doing ok :)

What do her eyes say now?

Messaged you, but I think I'm talking to the glass wall again. :cry:

Glad she is doing ok :)

What do her eyes say now?

I'm only signed in upstairs, so that may be why :wave: I'm downstairs on the laptop but not signed in :)

They aren't 'Gingery' but they arent 'gone' if that makes sense like they were the other day.

This was her having her baytril

Sedgemoor_20121115_00015.jpg

I'm only signed in upstairs, so that may be why :wave: I'm downstairs on the laptop but not signed in :)

They aren't 'Gingery' but they arent 'gone' if that makes sense like they were the other day.

This was her having her baytril

Sedgemoor_20121115_00015.jpg

I'm glad they have improved. Hopefully they will keep on doing so :)

Skype makes me sad. You can't see what I'm saying. THIS SUCKS. /rant

You managed to get your painting done today? And also, how is Biccy with the pen and covering the sides? Autumn pulled the whole barrier down this morning :O Sorry for hi-jacking your thread. I miss you!

I'm glad they have improved. Hopefully they will keep on doing so :)

Skype makes me sad. You can't see what I'm saying. THIS SUCKS. /rant

You managed to get your painting done today? And also, how is Biccy with the pen and covering the sides? Autumn pulled the whole barrier down this morning :O Sorry for hi-jacking your thread. I miss you!

Skype is annoying me too - but do you know what, typically, it's only you i am having this problem with - all my other Messenger 'friends' are showing as online correctly! :evil:

We didnt get it done in the end, parents as you know are coming tomorrow and needed to do some housework and T's exhausted, so decided to give it a miss - can't do next weekend either as helping her parents move flats, at this rate, it wont be until afer xmas!

Bless Autumn, they are such a funny trio!

I miss you too !

Just seen this Gray, I dont frequent the health side of things on here as much these days as find it triggering sometimes. I hope Gingerpops feels better soon.

Ginger's a LOT brighter this morning, although is now resting again (quite early for her) but she has been quite active this morning and not too snotty.

Back