• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help registering/activating your account?

If you've signed up but not received an activation email, please pop a post in this topic and I'll activate your account for you.

(You'll be able to post here even if your account isn't activated.)

Welcome to the forum :)
Please can you activate my account?

All sorted.

Just a heads up to new members - if you can post in forums, your account is already active. (y)

If you've signed up but not received an activation email, please pop a post in this topic and I'll activate your account for you.

Welcome to the forum :)
Hi there!

I don’t see where I can post on here but could you activate my account for me please :)

Thanks!

Sierra and Bunz

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Could you activate my account please, I’ve not received the email?

Many thanks

Just to clarify 🙈

If you can only post in this thread, your account still needs activating and I'm checking here regularly for you.

If you can post in other sections of the forum already, then your account is active and you're good to go.

Just to clarify 🙈

If you can only post in this thread, your account still needs activating and I'm checking here regularly for you.

If you can post in other sections of the forum already, then your account is active and you're good to go.
Everyone who posts here has already posted elsewhere I find, I wonder if we should make a new thread stating what you just wrote so there no confusion 😂

Everyone who posts here has already posted elsewhere I find, I wonder if we should make a new thread stating what you just wrote so there no confusion 😂
But confusion is my middle name. 🤣

I don't know if it's an old issue that's been solved with the new software actually, but I'll add what I just wrote to the first post in this thread.

Back