• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing my new bunny

I :love::love::love: otters - Alfie's mum was a blue otter. :love: Hopefully the next 3 or 4 weeks till you get him will fly by. :D:D

OMG!!! Locksley is just to die for:love::love::love: He is so cute, I don't know how you can stand it! Do you happen to have a picture of his dad too? Would love to see it. I really, really just want to snuggle his little baby fluff:love:

oh, he's so lovely!

is he from middleton? he looks like colin and his son - can't remember, another c name, callum? probably not, its a wild guess. but i'd be pleased if it were so, cos colin in matthew and tabby's dad!

:love:
oh, he's so lovely!

is he from middleton? he looks like colin and his son - can't remember, another c name, callum? probably not, its a wild guess. but i'd be pleased if it were so, cos colin in matthew and tabby's dad!

our buns are officially related, thats soo cool :wave: :D :love:

thanks cat and bunnyaddict :wave:

i put this piccie on my mobile, i have to keep looking at my phone to see him :lol: :love:

Back